Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie
#41
rebelgirl Wrote:Seems I've been through this before. Just forgot. I must have posted it somewhere earlier. I don't watch the animal abuse commercials either. Too sad!! I didn't know the song was even on them. I still like the song and the movie though.

lol
thought I was having a little deja vu there
it is indeed a great song

Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie recommendations please ! SteveO 428 117,323 22-06-2024, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Thumbs Up Will there a Barbershop 4 movie? sing-a-long 2 3,571 22-10-2023, 10:12
Last Post: JeromeD
Big Grin New movie- russian/armenian/asian female model film sing-a-long 0 974 14-10-2023, 04:20
Last Post: sing-a-long
Big Grin What movie do you enjoy? sing-a-long 0 943 10-04-2023, 16:54
Last Post: sing-a-long
  On-Stage Lyrics Mecc 2 1,207 25-04-2020, 03:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Best (non musical) Film Soundtrack djdave 63 24,954 19-03-2020, 23:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What Are Your Favorite TV Shows? Lovely Linda 193 62,144 02-09-2019, 03:09
Last Post: Jerome
  YESTERDAY - new movie release SteveO 1 1,687 03-07-2019, 19:07
Last Post: SteveO
  The New Elton John Movie ....OK but.... gryphon 5 2,831 31-05-2019, 20:32
Last Post: SteveO
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 8,964 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda

Forum Jump: