Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall Out Boy - Centuries
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #22

I don't like it
sounds a lot like Maroon 5

[video=youtube;sCbS-TLEoRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCbS-TLEoRA[/video]

Reply
#2
Oh no! Fall Out Boy are much better than Macaroons Five !!!!...lol...I like this song! Thanks Music man!
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard chart this week at #22

I don't like it
sounds a lot like Maroon 5

[video=youtube;sCbS-TLEoRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCbS-TLEoRA[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
I agree, Steve O! Fall Out Boy is definitely better than Maroon 5; however, I understand why Music Head thinks they sound like them - this song has that whiny Maroon 5 sound. I love FOB, but I do not like this song (that's probably because I love "I Know What You Did in the Dark" so much).
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#4
thank you for clarifying
thought this song sounded a lot like Animals from M5
and yes it was the whiny vocal

love Fall Out Boy
Maroon 5 not so much
probably because I watch The Voice

Reply
#5
All bands tend to change some things after a while, keeps them from being redundant and plain. Nice tune though, good that Fall Out Boy is changing some things up
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Fall Out Boy - It Feels Like Christmas Music Head 1 709 04-01-2026, 12:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die, Volume Two: Greatest Hits Music Head 1 1,257 03-12-2019, 13:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Billie Eilish "when we all fall asleep. where do we go?" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,648 10-04-2019, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Fall Out Boy "MAN I A" aka "mania: a fall out boy lp" CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,305 04-02-2018, 22:12
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CHURCH "pride before a fall" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,513 13-02-2015, 02:20
Last Post: SteveO
  Fall Out Boy - Immortals Music Head 1 1,294 05-02-2015, 02:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/American Psycho Music Head 3 2,539 03-02-2015, 23:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman Music Head 2 1,304 26-01-2015, 14:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Fall Out Boy - Irresistable Music Head 0 930 19-01-2015, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  Fall Out Boy - Alone Together Music Head 2 1,437 24-01-2014, 23:02
Last Post: Siren

Forum Jump: