Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #73

shows up from downloads I suspect
another chance to rant about what is a single these days

I like it

[video=youtube;CBswx7GEARc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBswx7GEARc[/video]

Reply
#2
...the singles chart should be called "song purchase chart"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
BTW...that song isn't bad,but I still wouldn't say I'm converted....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Fall Out Boy - It Feels Like Christmas Music Head 1 710 04-01-2026, 12:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die, Volume Two: Greatest Hits Music Head 1 1,257 03-12-2019, 13:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Billie Eilish "when we all fall asleep. where do we go?" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,648 10-04-2019, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Fall Out Boy "MAN I A" aka "mania: a fall out boy lp" CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,305 04-02-2018, 22:12
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CHURCH "pride before a fall" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,513 13-02-2015, 02:20
Last Post: SteveO
  Fall Out Boy - Immortals Music Head 1 1,295 05-02-2015, 02:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/American Psycho Music Head 3 2,540 03-02-2015, 23:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fall Out Boy - Irresistable Music Head 0 931 19-01-2015, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  Fall Out Boy - Centuries Music Head 4 3,240 25-09-2014, 10:50
Last Post: muzicbox
  Fall Out Boy - Alone Together Music Head 2 1,439 24-01-2014, 23:02
Last Post: Siren

Forum Jump: