27-06-2010, 18:46
So -- England put on a VERY poor show!! And I don't know much about football but it was pathetic!!!!
|
Football World Cup 2010 in South Africa
|
|
27-06-2010, 18:46
So -- England put on a VERY poor show!! And I don't know much about football but it was pathetic!!!!
29-06-2010, 00:50
I predict Brazil vs. Germany in the finals with Brazil taking it.
I think it'd more fun to watch someone like the Netherlands versus Argentina. I just get tired of the same heavyweights always winning. At least Italy is out!
02-07-2010, 02:27
A mate at work who absolutely hates soccer came up with a good one - he reckons that whenever someone gets injured the first two people at the player's side are the shrink and the hairdresser! Personally I think they are a bunch of overpaid wimps. One of these days everytime someone gets fouled the lawyers will be running on the pitch as well.
03-07-2010, 17:34
Unstoppable!
08-07-2010, 06:23
Iota Wrote:Unstoppable! What's that?
08-07-2010, 13:56
Don't rub it in, man!
10-07-2010, 22:34
So, tomorrow is the final Netherlands V Spain.
Spain are looking good after defeating Germany, but I have fingers crossed for Holland.
11-07-2010, 15:46
That's what I think. In my mind Spain is favored to win but I'm cheering for Holland.
12-07-2010, 10:46
Thank GOD it's over!!! Sports are SO STUPID.
12-07-2010, 11:25
pennywill Wrote:Thank GOD it's over!!! Sports are SO STUPID. amen. To me it's not the sports but the fans. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| it seems nobody likes Football | 360dopes | 12 | 5,678 |
09-04-2020, 06:39 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| "world first" by Neil Finn | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 1,141 |
31-07-2017, 12:13 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| ELO "all over the world" cracks 1million in UK! | CRAZY-HORSE | 1 | 1,476 |
02-07-2016, 00:35 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Football: Which Team Do you think will win 2016 Uefa Champions league | 360dopes | 0 | 1,216 |
28-04-2016, 18:58 Last Post: 360dopes |
|
| It's a crazy world all right | Jerome | 2 | 1,667 |
20-06-2015, 14:40 Last Post: Jerome |
|
| 2015 Cricket World Cup | CRAZY-HORSE | 124 | 31,581 |
29-03-2015, 21:04 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| The Association Football Thread | Big Ears | 44 | 10,812 |
18-12-2014, 22:01 Last Post: Big Ears |
|
| World cup 2014 | SteveO | 41 | 11,991 |
05-12-2014, 17:15 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| World Chant created for SBS World Cup | Alex_TME | 1 | 1,737 |
21-02-2014, 04:58 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Football Anyone? | singer | 1 | 1,543 |
15-03-2013, 01:09 Last Post: SteveO |
|